Listed below is a small cross-section of talent currently on the market seeking their next opportunity to serve.
See someone you need? Simply copy and paste their "Capsule" # in Contact Us.
Don't see the talent you need? Chances are we have the right resources but haven't posted their Capsule!
We serve a broad range of industries starting with all of the Life Sciences and Aerospace/Defense, but we are connecting employers with candidates across virtually ALL industry sectors. Every week, more and more candidates sign up to be featured at no cost. To facilitate 3-way wins, we are offering access to them in a first-of-its-kind way.
It's been a rough year and we want to do our part to make it better. Companies are looking for cost-effective AND no-cost ways to keep their businesses running, and we are here to support you. Ask us how. We are doing our part to stimulate the economy in a way that makes good business sense.
New talent posted weekly! Come back often or call us for your urgent needs!
We are working on the candidate Talent Capsules and began posting them in early August! Come back often as we will be rapidly adding new Capsules.
How to Find Talent: Once we post the Capsules, you can browse the full list or instead, search rapidly by keyword. Simply press CTRL and "F" to FIND your talent and type in a keyword such as "Engineer" or "Business Development." (Mac users: Click Command "F")
In the months to come, assuming this Talent Marketplace is serving talent and businesses, we will make it searchable, so that it is easier to get connected...and get down to business!
All U.S.-based businesses, executive search firms, and independent search firms are welcome!
Let's get America back to work!!!
Mechanical Engineer / Process Engineer / Project Manager (KOL_SAM_6MecEng_Bos_242007)
· Mechanical Engineer w/ exp. in Mech. R&D & Med Device MFG.
· Managed design process for med. devices. Performed design controls, risk management, Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEAs) & documentation.
· Process Engineer for MFG / project management. Initiated change requests, structured Bills of Material (BOM), corrective and preventive action (CAPA).
· Ensured design & requirements complied w/ European Union Medical Device Regulations & FDA; performed quality control / inspections.
· Led investigations, root cause & other analyses; cGMP; ISO expertise
· Solid Works, Minitab, Auto Cad (basic), & design modeling
· MS in Mechanical Eng.; Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma
· H1B Visa transfer req.; Lives in Boston area; relo to WA or IN
· Seeking: $110K-$115K or $90K-105K
Mechanical Engineer (BOS_CHR_4MecEng_IN_242007)
· Mechanical Engineer w/ 18+ yrs. exp. in product development & design for med device industry.
· Holds 17 patents. Design & develop med devices (e.g., test fixtures, fluid control devices, mechanical systems for safety-critical apps, QC & prototypes.)
· Consistently contributed to quality systems incl. doc. & change control processes. Planned & coordinated testing.
· Performed verification & validation tests; wrote & approved protocols & reports.
· Collaborated with MFG, quality & regulatory teams to meet rqrmnts.
· Mentored staff; reviewed & corrected work.
· SolidWorks, PTC Creo & AutoCAD (basic)
· BS in Mechanical Engineering
· Resides in Indiana; Seeking: high $90Ks-$110K
Quality Control Mgr. / Validation Engineer (PAT_CAR_6BioMed_SD_272007)
· Regulatory-focused Quality Control Mgr. w/ 15+ yrs. exp. in biotech, pharma & med device MFG. Proficient in microbial fermentation.
· Create & review tests, labs, verifications, protocols & setups that enable products to meet FDA & EU approval rqrmnts.
· Leveraged data analysis to write & execute protocols / procedures for superior clean / sanitation methods.
· Executed several successful QC activities for FDA Pre-Approval Inspection (PAI) for commercial drug product. Served as Lead Auditor.
· Oversee microbio testing & review of Environmental Monitoring Data & lab equip. usage
· Develop QC setup to enable pre-market approval (PMA) for Epigenomics diagnostic kit.
· MS in Biomed Quality Systems; Certs: Biotech MFG & QC
Resides in SD; Seeking: $110K-$120K; open to relo
CAD Project Manager / Design Engineer / Construction Design PM
· Project Mgr. / Design Engineer w/ 10+ yrs. exp. in designing residential & commercial bldgs. & public works, incl. remodels & new builds. Key client: Disneyland
· Lead Project Mgr. for $MM-$B construction builds, collaborate w/ contractors; plan budget / timelines. Prepare permits, drawings, docs, bids, scheduling.
· Survey and assess building’s structural elements & integrity; ensure earthquake, ADA & bldg. code compliance.
· MA in Architecture (IP), BA in Architecture
· AutoCAD (Cert), Adobe Photoshop, New Forma, Viz/3D Studio Max.
· Certs: Construction Mgmt (IP), CAL OSHA 30, BIM & Revit (for 3D Modeling/ Illustration); Licensed Professional Engineer / Architect
· Resides in LA; Open to relo; Seeking: $85K-$100K (total comp.)
Building Facility Tech / Lead Quality Engineer (ALA_DIV_4MchEng_TX_272007)
· Facility Tech Lead w/ 20+ yrs. exp. managing HVAC construction, installs, repairs, diagrams, blueprints & electrical for commercial & industrial facilities.
· Perform preventive maintenance & repairs, incl. carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating & cooling system.
· Inspect building, installations, & mechanical systems, incl. fire alarms, HVAC & plumbing to ensure optimal operations.
· Prepare bill of materials, schedule labor cost budget & plan project completion date.
· Comp. Mgmt. Maintenance System (CMMS), Mechanical HVAC design works, MS Office, Auto Cad, Oracle, SAP, Bldg. Automation System (BAS)
· Electrical Bldg. License, EPA Cert., Type I OB Tech, Refrig. & AC Mechanic
· BS in Mech. Eng.; Resides in San Antonio region, no relo; Seeking $110-120K + bonus
Reliability Mgr. / Facilities Mgr. (SAL_JOE_6HlthSc_ LA_272007)
· Reliability / Operations / Facilities Mgr. for MFG w/ 20 yrs. exp.; leverage metrics-driven tools to drive efficiency & profitability for $MM production facilities.
· Oversee operations of industrial, electrical & mechanical equip. for $MM med device, semiconductor & food MFG.
· Consistently produce $MM in cost-savings in capital / recurring expenses (i.e. labor, energy consumption, environmental controls, materials, etc.)
· Introduce process improvements / eliminate redundancies using data analysis, metrics, root cause / failure analysis.
· Implement MFG best practices / processes avoiding production shutdowns.
· Maintain safety, sanitation & regulatory compliance (EHS, ISO 14001, OSHA, FDA)
· AutoCAD, DataStream MP2, SAP, Maximo, MainStar, MS Office (Excel, Access, Visio, Project); Vaisala, Tridium, SensaPhone, Tracer Summit
· MS in Health Sci; BS in Bus; Electric Eng. bkgrd; Lean Six Sigma / RCA
· LA area; Seeking: high $140K - $160K
Dir. of Supply Chain / Operations / Materials (THO_SUE_4BusAd_ OC_272007)
· Dir. of Supply Chain / Operations w/ 25+ yrs. exp. in MFG for FDA regulated industries, incl. med device, pharma & consumer products.
· Consistently exceed revenue/productivity goals / reduces operational costs by introducing process improvements. Six Sigma / Lean MFG
· Coordinate w/ teams (purchasing, planning, product development, supplier & distribution) to meet deliverables.
· For purchasing, used ERP visibility to minimize buys, increase timely deliveries.
· Engineered production plan to maximize output / minimize inventory.
· Converted manual production / financial process using ERP.
· Improved inventory mgmt, distribution / warehouse capabilities causing COG reduction.
· BS in Bus. Admin.; Cert. Prod & Inventory Mgmt (CPIM); Cert. Qual. Auditor (ASQ)
· Resides in OC; Seeking: $120K - $140K
Supply Chain / Procurement / Operations Mgr. (SAS_ROH_6SupChn_WA_242007)
· Entrepreneurial Supply Chain / Procurement Mgr. w/ 5 yrs. exp. in electronics, biomed, med device, mechanical & semiconductor industries.
· Oversaw supply chain, inventory mgmt, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) & purchasing for $200M factories.
· Managed vendor relationships & negotiated contracts to reduce costs / lead times. Continually drive customer satisfaction.
· Automated processes, improved On Time Delivery & reduced days of inventory. Mitigated supply chain disruption to avoid shutdown of 2 factories.
· Performed data / statistical analysis, modeling & forecasting for $1.2B purchase spend.
· Visualization (Tableau, Matlab, Power BI); Data Analytics (R, SQL, XLSTAT, Excel, Minitab, ExtendSim; SAP ERP, Oracle ERP, CRM
· MS in Supply Chain Management; Lean MFG / Six Sigma
· H1B Visa transfer req.; Resides in Seattle, open to relo; Seeking: high $70K
Sales / Business Development Mgr. (MER_EDW_4Bus_SD_272007)
· Top-notch Sales Leader / Biz. Dev. Mgr. in custom plastic MFG offering reliable of driving sales, growing new business & building key relationships.
· Closed $17M in new sales (past 10 yrs.) for custom MFG, injection molding plastics (for auto, med, biotech, consumer packaging, industrial & electronics sectors).
· Identify, develop & win new clients / accounts; Socal & Tijuana markets.
· Excel at sales for new product dev. Identify new opps. using tech, metrics & network.
· Select Sales Wins: $500K in new biz. for restaurant electronics (2019); $8M+ in new biz. for 2 large consumer packaging & product companies (2014-2017); & increased St. Jude med device sales by 55%.
· Sales Engineer / MFG background (industrial plastics & injection molding)
· BS in Industrial Tech/Mgmt; Salesforce CRM; Lean MFG
· Resides in SD; open to relo; Seeking: low $100Ks (plus variable)
Sales Rep. / Business Development Mgr. (FRA_PAU_4Bus_OAK_272007)
· High-achieving Sales Rep. / Biz. Dev. Mgr. w/ 15+ yrs. exp. propelling sales for injection molding plastic MFG, incl. med device, parts & packaging.
· Consistently establish & grow lead networks / new biz. pipelines to secure $MM sales opps. Exp. in NA (Calif.) & SE Asia markets.
· Select Sales Wins: Secured $1.6M in new biz. for med device (molding & assembly) sales (2015-2019) & $2.5M for tubing & packaging sales (2015). Doubled med device sales to $8.5M.
· Recognized for finding solutions for clients; trade shows & marketing initiatives.
BA in Bus./Mrktng.; Resides in Oakland; Seeking: $130Ks - $140Ks (total comp)
National Sales Mgr. / Sales Dir. (BUS_CHR_4Bus_LA_272007)
· Accomplished results-driven Sales Dir. / Mgr. w/ 18+ yrs. tech sales exp. in plastics / packaging for food, consumer products, med device & industrial markets.
· Industry expert in all facets of injection & other molding for plastics.
· Launch & manage marketing tied to direct sales with $MM companies. Manage high profile accounts & drive customer satisfaction.
· Select Wins: Signed a 5-year contract with key client worth $6M; secured several other $MM contracts with clients in med device & consumer products (P&G).
· Hunter / go-getter w/ proven record of growing revenue w/ direct sales.
· Oversee sales for $14M territory in cosmetic, food & industrial industries.
· BS in Mrktng; Salesforce CRM; MS Office; LA region; Seeking: $130Ks-$140Ks (base+ variable)
VP of Commercial Banking / Relationship Manager (POU_ALI_4Bus_OC_272007)
· Top-producing VP of Commercial Banking / Relationship Mgr. with competencies in commercial financing / banking, underwriting & business operations.
· Produce & maintain biz. dev. of $80MM+ in commercial banking products in the past 10 years. Received numerous top-performer awards.
· Consistently acquire & manage a diverse portfolio of commercial clients at top-tier banks such as Chase & Wells.
· Prequalified credit requests for complex corps. for $100MM+.
· Underwrote credit memos for SBA loans, commercial real estate purchases/refinances, term loans/debt, equipment & lines of credit up to $50MM.
· Structured biz., international, SBA, commercial loans & related cross-selling products.
· Analyzed income statements, balance sheets, & audited financial stmts. for cash flow.
· Salesforce, MS Office & Credit LEAD
· Resides in OC; Seeking: $135K - $150K (plus variable)
Business Development & Strategy Executive / Leader (TOO_JOH_MBAJ_SD_272007)
· Impressive Strategic Growth & Innovation Executive w/ 22+ years of leadership exp. in med device, R&D/sustaining engineering, business development & IP.
· Deliver exceptional results for MFG in acute/post-acute care, incl. infusion systems, fluid & drug delivery, vascular access, respiratory care, anesthesia & cardiology.
· Create new product and biz. dev. programs w/ lockstep RA & IP strategies for next-gen, product innovation producing consistently high vitality scores.
· Extensive working RA exp. in US and intl. incl. premarket notifications, QMS, 21CFR820, ISO13485, ISO14971, etc.
· Instrumental in 200+ biz. dev. / M&A opps., incl. acquisitions & IP purchases / licenses.
· Effective in start-ups and small-, mid-, & large-cap orgs.
· MBA (Beta Gamma Sigma); JD (IP Fellow); BS Biology
· Resides in SD. Open to remote, other work opps. & relo; Desired salary: negotiable
Medical Director / VP Medical Affairs / Pharma Exec. (CHO_ZIA_PHDMBAMS_CA_272007)
· Med Dir. / VP Med Affairs / Pharma Exec. w/ 17+yrs. exp. in clinical care & research development, med. pharma, pharmacovigilance & clinical trials.
· Pharma Med. Dir. w/ late-phase development exp. & CNS expertise on neurodegenerative disorders & disease-modifying therapeutics.
· Led R&D efforts for interventional clinical trials, product development, strategic research, Biopharma, PGx, regulatory, med device launches & pivotal clinical trials at top-tier pharma, incl. Purdue, Genomind & Pfizer.
· Provide global & US med strategy (branding, IMEs, symposiums, advisory boards, KOL management, expanded access program, etc.)
· Exp. in clinical neurosciences, rare diseases & oncology, family & internal medicine, neurology, psychiatry & pain mgmt.
· Collaborated on clinical evals of Biz Dev opps. & provided clinical assessments of drug discoveries in multiple therapeutic areas.
· Employ scientist & physician qualifications with Biz skills to transform Med Affairs into strategic differentiator for org’s success.
· Published drug develop & implement, conducted CMEs & serves on 2 boards.
· PhD in Human Genetics; MS in Psychiatry; MBA; MS in Comp. Sc.; BS in Med. (MD equiv.)
· PgCerts: Biomed & Health Informatics, Family/Internal Medicine & Sleep Medicine
· Resides in CT; relo to SF or SD; TN Visa; Seeking: low to mid $300K+ variance
Dir. of Information Technology & Software Programs (GLA_STE_4BA_OC_272007)
· Strategic IT & Software Programs Dir. w/ 20+ yrs. exp. skilled at leading innovative revenue-producing products to successful completion.
· Leverage IT, analysis & business acumen to motivate results-focused teams.
· Consistently develop & implement next-generation IT products & software to drive revenue growth. Gained 70% market share for Panasonic Avionics.
· Managed & delivered scaled high impact (SaaS) projects generating $30M.
· Oversaw $MM projects to unify major telecom platforms (satellite, wireless & HDTV)
· Created project mgmt. process for healthcare info. provider (w/ HIPAA compliance).
· Sought-after speaker on IT, tech. product development & innovation.
· SQL Server, Oracle, Java, C++, Qt, JIRA, Splunk
· BA in Math & Physics; Certs: Project Mgmt & MSFT Cert. Pro. (MCP)
· Resides in OC; Open to relo. for right opp.; Seeking: $190K-$250K + bonus
Technical Operations Analyst / DevOps Engineer / IT Manager (BOG_SCO_IT_TMPA_272007)
· Security-focused IT Team Lead / Tech Ops Analyst offering 18+ yrs. exp. managing integrated, high functioning DevOps & IT systems.
· Manage production, delivery & integration of secure high priority apps & systems ensuring optimal performance / minimal disruptions.
· Recognized as Go-To Problem Solver / Preventer for telecom giant & major bank for resolving / preventing complicated $MM IT issues.
· Coordinate DevOps, IT, security, production mgmt & integration for optimal functionality of enterprise mission-critical systems.
· As IT Project Manager implement streamlined tech ops, processes & structures.
· Leadership exp., trained 100s of jr. techs.
· 100+ credits to BS degree; 10-yr. Military Veteran
· Virtual/cloud servers, incl. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cisco (VDS-TV), Ericsson, openStream Oracle Servers, Cisco Servers (UCS), Jenkins, Jules, Autosys, HPSM, LAN, ITRS Geneos, ServiceNow, MPLS network & other
· Seeking: $95K - $110K; Resides in Tampa, open to relo (not CA)
Dir. of Finance / Accounting (NIE_MAT_MBA_OC_302007)*
· Dir. of Finance / Accounting Leader with 12+ yrs. exp. creating value by optimizing key business drivers in diverse industries. Targeting: MFG, Bio-Medical & Pharma.
· Proven track record of increasing profitability / reducing costs by implementing improved processes, actionable analytics & cross-functional collaboration.
· Led annual budget, monthly & quarterly forecasts & strategic planning.
· Full-cycle month-end process; accounting close, reporting, analysis & reconciliations.
· Increased revenue by $1.5M+ annually through pricing optimization.
· Consistently developed analytical tools to produce additional profitability.
· Created product/project economic models; inclusive of ROI, NPV and payback
· MBA; BS in Finance; Excel (adv.), SAP, BFC, Oracle, Cognos/TM1, BI
· Resides in OC, open to remote; Seeking: $160K